fredag 20 december 2013

Victoria Secret

Hi! I'm going to be writing about these really popular Victoria Secret Body mist's.
I think they smell so good! My personal favourites are Love spell and Pure Seduction.
I have seen so many girls have these! Every girl in my class has at least one of these.

But what make these so popular?
I really like the smell of them all, and I also really like the bottle!
I like the picture of the flowers and the different colours of the bottles.
I have to admit they do smell a bit to sweet for my liking but I still really like them.

There is also Victoria Secret perfumes.
Here are some pictures:



So you just saw the perfumes "Bombshell" "Heavenly kiss" "Isle of pink" and "Gorgeous."

As you may have noticed all the fragrances have names that has something to do with love.
The body mist "Pure Seduction" has a bit of a intense name, but I still see lots of 5-17 year olds have it.
My mom noticed the name and arched an eyebrow when I told her all the different name of them.
Maybe they should stick to naming them something like heavenly kiss? Thats just my opinion. 

I rate this... 9.5/10
Thanks for reading. Now I am going to a fashion show with my mom :) 

Xoxo,
Emelie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar