torsdag 19 december 2013

Cara Delevingne



Hi! 
Im back and blogging.
I know, I know... I haven't been on for a year! 
But I'm going to start again.

So today Im going to talk about Cara Delevingne!
I really like her style, how it's quite tomboy.
I also really like how she sticks out from all the other models.
She has those bushy eyebrows and tomboy style, and I think that's what makes her so famous. Because how she isn't one of those models who walk around with perfect everything.

Here is something I saw Vogue write about Cara:

As with Delevingne's film career - which will begin when her first three films are released next year - her foray into singing has been much talked about, but as yet only hinted at by the model. 
Delevingne - known for her abilities as a drummer - has previously sung on an acoustic track, Sonnentanz (The Sun Don't Shine), with singer Will Heard.
Three films? Singing? Modelling?
Wow all three! I never actually knew she was going to be in movies and sing! 
Ok, so now I will let you look at a few pictures of her, and you will really see that she isn't like the other models...
Shooting a Pepe Jeans advertising campaign in London.

Cara with her friend Rihanna.

She celebrated the opening of the Leon Max store at Londons' The Lonsdale Club wearing a leather jacket, leggings and a beanie.
I also think she's an idol to many people because she shows us that different is good!
Sorry that this post is very short, but I will post more!
Now it's just going to be me and not Chantelle.
I have Christmas break so I will be posting as much as I can! 
Thanks for reading!

Xoxo, Emelie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar