torsdag 30 augusti 2012

Runway Show Part 2

Hello!
As you all see, I will be making this blog entry: Really good and colorful!!!
But I will only do the beginning COLORFUL and probably the ending!
Well as you all know I will be writing about the runway show picture from last time (Runway show part 1).
But this time it will be Part 2 not part 1.
Hello!
Today I willl be writing about Dsquared and Iceberg! 
Ok I will start with Dsquared.

Well as you can see that there is a jacket on the model, and so you can´t really see the dress that much.

 I mean if you look at the dress you can see that it is really pretty.

As you can see there is a jacket, thats black too so you can´t see the dress that much!
But I do like the jacket too! Its just that you can´t really see the dress or the jacket! 

Well I think thats it for Dsquared!

Now I will start with Iceberg!

I think that the dress is pretty.

I also really like how they made the blue and black look really nice together.
And as you probably also see is that the dress is like not very tight at the top of the dress, and then the fabric gets more loose the more down it goes.

Well there's not much more to wright about.

So Bye :-)
Oh and we are really busy now that school has started again so we might not be able to wright that much but we will try to post as many blog posts as we can BYE !

XOXO,
Emelie :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar