tisdag 10 juli 2012

Gem jewellery :)

Ring

Necklace 
Hello Fashionistas!

I have found these really pretty jewellery that really go together!!!!
Ok this is how I will do this: 
I will first write about one of the pictures and then I will write about the other picture, after that I will write if I like them both together, and then I will start with the ratings ok? :)
Lets get started :) 

Ok I will start with the ring :) 

I really like how the ring is so colorful! Its soooo pretty!!!
I wish I had that ring! 

Here are some facts about the ring:

Beautiful Multi Gem Ring consisting of oval and round cut gems of Blue Topaz, Gold Citrine, Peridot and Pink Sapphire with complementing diamonds (0.05ct) set in 9k white gold. Delivered free with luxury packaging, authenticity certificate and a 12 month guarantee.

  • Diamond Weight: 0.07ct
  • Gold: 9k
  • Product Code:  C3371
  • Dimensions: Width 16m
It costs: £ 874 but now its on sale for £ 499 :)

You can buy this ring at Lloyds in England. You can visit the official website by clicking here.
You can shop online :) 

Ok end of facts ;) 

I will start with the necklace now :) 

I really like it because again its colorful  :)

The store is called : Butler and Wilson  The necklace its self is called: Costume VIntage Gem Necklace.  Costs:  199.32

I couldn´t find that many facts :( 

Ok now on to both of them :) 
Now I will tell you if I like them together or not!

I say....
HMMMM....

I say that I like them together!!!! WOOHOO!!

Now to the ratings!

I will first rate the ring :) 
I rate this gem ring.....
HMMMM....
8.7-10 WOOHOO¨

Now I will rate the necklace :) 

I rate this necklace 8.9-10!!!

Do you think different? Then comment below to say what you think that I said wrong about the jewellery! 

XOXO,
Emelie <3 







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar