söndag 8 juli 2012

Justin Bieber Tote Bag

Hey Guys :)
Today I am going to do a blogg post about a really cool JustinBieber Tote bag that I saw in a store called "Claire's" I am pretty sure that you have seen or heard about this store. If you want to get on of these tote bags you can go to one of thier stores or shop online http://www.claires.com/store/index.jsp?locale=en_US
Here is a picture of the tote:


:D I am TOTALY in LOVE this TOTE BAG!! U know what I like with pictures of Justin? You can take a normal, boring chequered tote bag and plop his face on it, and then BOOM! It turnes into a wonderful, awesome bag that you can take EVERYWHERE! This bag has two identical handles with two knots on the side of each handle. this bag has a zipper at the top so you you can zip and re-zip anytime you want! I really like this tote and i rate this a...
9.5/10


xoxo 
Chantelle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar