tisdag 10 juli 2012

William style.

Hello fashionistas! WOOF
Today I will be doing a blog post about WILLIAM (my dog)!Oh and so you guys know William is a boy and he is a Yorkshire Terrier :)
This is how this post will work I will say what I like and don´t like and then I will give the look a rating then I would go to the next look ok? :)
WARNING
The behind the scenes photos are not in the same place, so maybe one of the pictures is at the bottom and the other pictures is in the middle ( that was just an example ).

  1. The first outfit is called:Smartly dressed.
We named it that because we comed back his hair and we made him look nice and fancy :)
If you look close then you would see jaguar or cheetah block of material on the sweater, thats something I think is nice :)
As you guys know I love doing dog fashion :) 
I really like this look I have to say good job William :)
Now for the ratings........
I rate this outfit... 8,8-10 yay William!!!

Smartly dressed

Smartly dressed

Smartly dressed


Behind the scenes :)
 Hello again :)
This is another style :)
I really like this because he has his leather jacket on and his cuteness :)
I like it alot :)
If you look on the second photo then there is a photo of a close up of Williams leather jacket on what it says.
If your wondering what it says then ok :) It says Heavy Metal with a skull lol.
I think that hes really cute in that leather jacket.
Just look at that face on the first photo AAWW :)
He is actually really small if your wondering, he is not as big as a Golden Retriever :)
You may think its wierd that dogs where clothing, but I think its cute on dogs :)
I am not that sure about dog shoes though...
But OH WELL :)
Now for the ratings!!!
I rate this doggy outfit...
9.9-10


Bye bye for now lol.


Punk

Punk

Punk
                                                                             Hello :)
You may be wondering why I did the "..." on the photo below, but I actually did that because I dont know what to call this outfit!
 I think that it says 007 but I dont know what it means do you know what it means?
If you do then please comment below on what it means :)
Well I dont really know what the design on the t-shirt says so theres not much to say...
But OH WELL I will try my best :)
Williams hair isn´t that nicely brushed hehehe.

Well I think that I should start with the ratings!
I rate this outfit HMMM...
7.8-10 YAY WILLIAM :)

...

...

...
 Safety First!
This one I like alot because he has a reflection jacket on :)
Good boy :)
lol
Ok back to the topic :)
I think its quit cute with the paw on the side :)
There isn´t that much to say but I will go straight to the ratings :)
I  rate this outfit...
HMMM....
10-10 YAY WILLIAM!!!


Safety first

Safety first

Safety first
Hello :) 
This outfit is called "Its Cold Outside" because its a winter jacket (I think) with fur at the top 
(by its head). You will see the picture with the fur showing on the second picture :) So you know :) 
Another thing I like about this jacket is that it has a reflecter on the sides :) Just like the safety first one!
Well this jacket keeps William nice and warm :)I know that because of when he waited at ice - skating!  
Ok I guess I will go to the ratings :) 
I rate this jacket...
HMMMMMM....
9-10 WOOHOO WILLIAM :) 


Its cold outside :)

Its cold outside :)

Its cold outside :)

Its cold outside :)

Bye Bye :) 
Hope you liked it :) 
Chantelle will also be writing a post on a dog named Charlie and his clothes :) 

XOXO,
Emelie <3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar