måndag 6 augusti 2012

Beauty Tag :)

 HELLO!
So today I am going to do a Tag, well, a buauty tag! For those of you that dont know what a tag is, I will explain.
A beauty tag is a video/ blog post / etc. that you have to answer the question that has been asked! One you have seen the tag you should do one of your own! So that is what I am going to do today!!! I have been wanting to do this post for a long time but i wasnt sure if I should do this, but  then I thought... Would it hurt? NO! So lets get started!

1. Would you rather loose all of your mascaras, eyeliner, lipsticks, and lipglosses OR loose all of your palettes and eye shodows?

I would rather loose all of my palettes and eye shadowes.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair OR never be able to cut it again?

Never be able to cut it again!

3.Would you rather have a coral cheek OR a pink cheek?

i have no idea! :) :)

4. If you had 1,000 dollars to spend, would you spend it on clohes OR makeup?

Clothes I think :)

5.Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner OR eyeliner as lipstick?

I would have to say eyelier as lipstick!

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC OR Sephora?

humm... MAC!

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour OR One lip colour for the rest of your life?

Lip colour!

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer OR summer clothes in the winter?

UMM... I think that I would have to say... Summer clothes in the winter

9. Would you rather have dark nails OR bright nails all year round?

Bright nails!

10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product OR your favorite eye product?

Favorite Eye Product!

11. Would you rather have your hair in a ponytail OR a messy bun for the rest of your life?

Ponytale!

12. Would you rather never be able to paint you nails again OR never use lip gloss?

Never use Lip Gloss, there is always shiney lip balm! :)

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all OR sharpie them in?

I would have to say.. Sharpe,,,

14. Would you rather live without nail polish OR makeup?

It depends :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanx for reading! :D

Chantelle
XOXO

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar