tisdag 7 augusti 2012

iPhone covers

Hey!

So this morning I had no idea what to blogg about but then I looked at my phone hoping to give me insparation, and it did! So from looking at my phone I got this idea to do a post about my top three iphone covers that I think ae really cool! So I am just going to post three different pictures of iphone cases in order from the one that I think I like the most to the one tat I like, but not the most! (I might put down a sentence or two ) So lets get started!
 1. Ok so, this is the first case. I really like this iphone case because it looks like a camera. I love iphone cases that make it look like something!


Disney 3d Stitch Movable Ear Flip Hard Case Cover for Iphone 4/4s Xmas gift 2. Ok, I love this cover so much, it is soooo cute! If you don't know who it is, its Stitch! You know? From Lilo and Stitch? Its an old disney chanel tv series, I used to love it!

 Contour Design Kate Spade Large Dots Case iPhone 4 01686-0 3. Last but not least, we have this iphone case! I love how its so simple. Just white with big and black polka dots. The way they make the side pink really makes it stand out!

Be sure to comment below what your favorite is :) See you later!


XOXO,
Chantelle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar