fredag 3 augusti 2012

Hollister Body Mist.

(Today me and my mum went shopping. I will do other posts of what I got. This is just the first one)

Hello guys!
Today where I live its gorgeous! A tippicle summers day, usually it would be raining!
Therefore I decided to do a post on my new Hollister Body Mist because the smell reminds me of summer and the beach!  I don't usually buy clothes from Hollister. Infact, I have never got anything eccept for this body mist!

If you haven't smelt Hollister Body Mists before, I would reccomend to go and smell them next time you are at your local Hollister!  If you don't like sweet smells these body mists aren't for you, they are very light and sweet smelling which leave you feeling refreshed!

Silver Strand Beach conditions and cools with aloe vera, sparkling mandarin and peach blossom. They come together for a sweet, pretty scent. Silver Strand Beach also comes in a body lotion which is 14 euro. If you with to view/ order any of these productes click here to enter hollisters page.
 

All of Hollister's body mists cost  14 euro
I think its worth it in my opinion! There are 5 body mists you can choose from- Solana Beach, Laguna Beach, Silver Strand Beach, Crescent Beach and Malibu Beach. 

I can't express how much I love these body mists, definitely summery and definitely worth the money!
I highly recommend going out and having a smell of them!!

Chantelle

XOXO






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar