lördag 19 maj 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER STYLE

Hello fashionistas!

I really like his clothes because its not plain black and white but he picked blue black and white. That I think is really cool, he stands out with his outfit, now that I really like. His style is baggy as you see his pants are pretty baggy. I really like his shoes because they match with the whole outfit. Actually I think pretty much everything matches. The thing I think is OK is his smile he should smile smile not just a grin.I am not just saying all these good things about him because i am a fan, but I think he suits in his outfit. Something else is his shoes they look quit funny, I cant really explain why though.

NOW FOR RATING TIME !!!!


I RATE THIS OUTFIT .......

9.5 out of 10 WOOHOO !!!
comment if you think different. see ya BYE BYE
By: Emelie 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar