lördag 26 maj 2012

pink and purple outfit

Hello Fashionistas !!!

I have found this outfit that suits people that like Justin Bieber !!!!
As you guys know I am a HUGE Justin Bieber fan !!!!
And so I would really want this outfit, except for the jeans they look really wierd and discusting!!! I mean its ripped and you guys out there, I would say not to like those jeans or else you just dont really think the same way as me!!!!!

Now to what I LIKE!!!!
Well I really like the jacket because I LOVE PURPLE, and it also says JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!
I also LOVE converse, they are just so cool, I mean that pink and the black really match!!!
As you know my latest post about raybans, and how I said I LOVE them, so I like these sunglasses because  
they match with almost EVERYTHING, so I like them ALOT!!!
Now to both of the bracelets!!!
Well I really like them well the one with pink and black is really cool and matches with almost everything!!!
I also really like the bracelet that says JUSTIN BIEBER<3<3
Now that bracelet I LOVE !!!!!
I really like the watch because it suits with the jacket so if I owned that jacket I would wear it with the watch
Now to the earings !!!
I really like the earings because they match with the whole outfit!!!
Now to the nails !!!
Well there are not that many things to say about these nails because they are just black but I do really like them!!

Now to the ratings!!!
I rate this outfit 
HMMMM............

9.8 out of 10 WOOHOO 
BYE BYE SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!!

By:EMELIE :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar