söndag 20 maj 2012

ZENDAYA COLEMAN!!!

Hello fashionistas!!!


I have found this cool outfit on the web!!!
Its of Zendaya Coleman!!! (Chantelles idol)

I ts a casual look but a really cool casual look!
SKIRT:
I really like the colors on the skirt.

I also like how the skirt is longer then usual skirt height.

SHIRT 1:

I like how the brown is very casual style and kind of tomboy style.

SHIRT 2:
I like the cdolors, its really peacefull colors i guess...
If you look closely at the t-shirt you will see that there is a heart and writing at the back of the heart.


SHOES:


Well I dont have that much to say about the shoes but I like them, and I think they are cool.



RATING TIME!!!!!!!
HMMMMMMMM.........................

I rate this outfit......       9.5 WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!


THINK DIFFERENT RATE IT DOWN BELOW!!! 
BYE BYE 
XOXO
Emelie









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar