lördag 19 maj 2012

Zendaya look in the Music video for Watch Me




Hey fashionistas
In this post I am going to do something different. I will show you a look and then I will show you where you can buy the clohes or item(s).  So, to start things off, I will show you a look that is worn by my idol, Zendaya Coleman. This look is featured in the music video for the song "Watch Me" CHECK IT OUT, It is an awesome song. SOO... anyways, this is where you can get the dress and the shoes. BUT, sadly, the dress is sold out :( You can type in your email so that hey can send you a notification when they get more in stock, that is what I did. So here is where I got it from:

Dress- Betsey Johnson- $209.00
Boots- Macy’s- $120.00





I rate this look... 10 /10


XOXO


Chantelle

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar