lördag 26 maj 2012

Skechers Twinkle toes!!!

Hello Fashionistas!!!

I have found these really AWESOME shoes !!!!

They are called Twinkle toes, sounds kind of babyish, but they are pretty cool types of shoes!

I really like peace signs, me and Chantelle just cant get enough of them!!!

Now to what I like and dislike!!!

Well you guys probably know that I LOVE sparkly things so I really love these because they have sparkles !!!

Well how I said before I love peace signs!!!

And I also really like the little thing on the top thing you know the different colored sparkly thing!

Now to what I dont really like:

Well I dont really get how they put those laces there just crissed crossed I dont get that at all!!!!

Now to the rating!!!!!!
HMMM............
I rate this .............
8.5 out of 10!!! WOOHOO
BYEBYE
By:Emelie :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar