tisdag 22 maj 2012

TO CUTE TO BE REAL !!!!!


BREED OF DOG : Weener dog
 Hello fashionistas !!!!

Have I told you that I have a dog probably not....


BREED OF DOG: YORKSHIRE TERRIER
Well I have found the most cutest dog clothes, well I chose these 2 out of 5 different photos...

As you guys know this is the first time we do something like this, not human clothes dog clothes:)

Ok now to what i like and dislike!!!

I really think that the weener dogs are really cute in the hoodies I really like the little pompom its SO CUTE <3 <3 <3

Now to the yorkshire terrier,
I really think that this looks like my dog william he is a yorkshire terrier too, and my dog is mamas dog too, he loves folowing my mom EVERYWHERE!!!!


Now to the ratings...........
HMMMMMM.........
9.5 out of 10!!!!


BYE BYE 
BY: Emelie!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar